Get the best possible product match for your business needs now — with the ability to adapt for the future.
Delivers for the widest range ofusers, uses and environments.
Dual IP67 and IP65 ratings certify unique resistance to water submersion, high-pressure water spray and dust intrusion. Omnii XT15’s rugged construction also withstands multiple drops from 2m (6’6”).
New upgrades, hardware plug-ins and software can be added on-the-go.
One device can be redeployed and reconfigured for business change.
Automate key processes and improve task efficiencies with anywhere access to the right information.
Zebra's Omnii’s unique modularity extends active service potential.
Maintenance can be carried out on-site for minimal disruption and downtime.
• Built for tough environments: tested to one million key actuations, and featuring large buttons for ease-of-use with gloved hands; single push operation with a positive feel ergonomic design
• Choice of 6 styles: alpha-numeric (55 or 59 key), numeric (34 or 36 key), numeric-alpha modified, and QWERTY numeric
• Switch it out on-site: carry out maintenance and repairs in the field, minimising downtime and disruption
• Robust and removable in the field — simple screws is all it takes.
• Enables walkie-talkie functionality
Integrated 1D, 2D and AutoRange scanners
• 5 solutions fit almost all applications
• Ranges from 6 in. to 50 ft.
• Scan both 1D and 2D bar codes
• Highly sensitive good/bad scan indicators
• Imager Control Services (ICS)
Improved fuzzy logic means you can read poor barcode stampings
Integrated colour camera
• 3 megapixel camera with dual LED flash, auto-focus and zoom control
• Capture damage to goods in transit — even in low light conditions
GPS expansion module
• GPS features new, high-performance antennae, giving faster time to first fix and better accuracy in low-signal areas
• Capture the GPS coordinate of a shipping container in the yard
Desktop docking station
• Includes dual USB ports, serial and Ethernet; plus positive lockdown engagement that charges the device and a spare battery
• Includes quad docking station Vehicle-mount cradles
• Plug in tethered scanners, barcode printers or a range of splitter cables — powered or non-powered options are available